Bijoy Bordoloi, Professor of Computer Management and Information Systems
Ph.D. 1988, MIS, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, Bloomington
MS 1982, Business Information Systems, California State University, Los Angeles
MA 1976, Economics, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi
BA (Hons.) 1974, Economics, Delhi University, New Delhi
- Data Management Database Design & Management
- Database Systems Development (e.g., Oracle) Human-Computer Interaction
- Systems Analysis and Design Economic and Legal Aspects of IT
- IT Management/E-Business IT Management
- 2001-present. Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville. Professor, Department of Computer Management and Information Systems, School of Business.
- 1999-2001. Indiana University: Visiting Associate Professor, Department of Accounting and Information Systems, Kelley School of Business.
- 1998-1999. The Chinese University of Hong Kong: Associate Professor, Department of Decision Sciences, Business Administration Faculty.
- 1991-1999. University of Texas at Arlington(UTA): Associate Professor (tenured, 1994), Assistant Professor, Department of Information Systems and Management Sciences.
- 1987-1991. Oakland University: Assistant Professor, Department of Decision & Information Sciences.
- 1986-1987. Indiana University: Associate Faculty Member, AACSB MIS Advanced Faculty Development Institute.
- 1982-1987. Indiana University: Associate Instructor, Department of Operations & Systems Management, School of Business.
- Developed and taught a variety of graduate and undergraduate courses.
- Supervised masters theses and served in doctoral dissertation committees.
- Supervised the Master of Science program in Information Systems (MSIS) at UTA with an enrollment of more than 100 students.
- Represented the department, college, and the university in liaison activities with corporations.
- Served in various administrative and policy-making committees including the university-level computer advisory committee and the Faculty Senate at UTA.