CBRC Room Reservation
To Reserve a room, please complete, print, and sign the form below and submit to the Cougar Business Resource Center in Founders Hall, room 3126
Room Reservation Policies
- A valid Cougar ID must be presented.
- Room reservations can only be made one week in advance.
- A room request form must be filled out and submitted to the CBRC
- Reservations can only be made in the current semester
- Up to two (2) reservations per person per week.
- Rooms will be reserved based on the number of people and purpose of meeting
- If you are more than fifteen (15) minutes late the reservation is subject to cancellation
- Rooms may be reserved for up to two (2) hours only.
- Rooms can be booked up until 5:00 p.m. (Monday- Thursday) and Noon (Friday)
- Responsibility: By submitting your name for access to the CBRC, you are taking responsibility for what occurs during your time in the room.
- Eligibility for you or your organization to use the CBRC depends on you.