Welcome Alumni & Friends!
As part of a network of over 25,000 alumni and friends of the School of Business, you are invited to partner with the SIUE School of Business in a number of ways. Whether you are interested in serving on our Alumni Advisory Board, want to participate in a School of Business activity or event, are interested in mentoring a current business student, or just want to tell us about your recent job promotion, we welcome your participation! Our volunteers and donors graciously support the work and vision of the SIUE School of Business. We welcome this support and these relationships. Please explore the opportunities available and get involved with the School of Business. We thank you for your time and commitment.
We want to:
- Stay connected with you. Remember to keep your alumni record current by contacting Christina Daniels at 618.650.3363 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to keep up to date with your life changes such as change of address, marriage, births, new job, promotion, retirement, etc. We want to hear from you; your future is our future!
- Work to provide opportunities to enhance your professional and career development.
- Provide means for you to network and communicate with one another.
Together we can fashion a partnership that will increase the value of the SIUE School of Business name. You can support the School of Business by:
- Help to identify and recruit outstanding prospective students. If you or your colleagues have children considering college and studying business, let us know.
- Help us to connect with alumni who may not be connected to the School.
- Assist in the generation of financial resources for the School of Business.
- Support Scholarships - Alumni giving is an important part of the School of Business mission to provide an affordable education to our deserving students. Scholarships are vital for students who often bear the financial burden of their education with hefty loans and intensive work schedules. Scholarships provide our students with the resources necessary to fully explore educational opportunities, focus more attentively on academic endeavors and become involved in the SIUE community. Our scholarship donors are passionate about learning and the transformative power of higher education. Scholarships can be established as annual gifts to the School of Business or as a permanent endowment. Please contact Sara Colvin, SIUE School of Business Development Director at 618.650.2317 or email@example.com.