Computer Management and Information Systems
Administration & Application Process
In addition to admission to SIUE, to enter the bachelor of science in business administration program, students must:
- Complete all Academic Development courses required by the University;
- Complete any courses required to address high school deficiencies;
- Apply for admission and be accepted into the School of Business. Students who are not accepted into a program will not be allowed to enroll in 300- or 400- level business courses and will not be eligible to declare a major in business administration.
Complete details regarding the supplemental application process to the School of Business are available in the undergraduate catalog. Students should work closely with their academic advisors as they make plans to apply for entry to the School of Business.
- Summer Term and Fall Semester - March 1
- Spring Semester - October 1
- Cumulative University grade point average required: 2.5
- Business grade point average (in all required business courses taken at SIUE): 2.25
- CMIS grade point average (in all required CMIS courses taken at SIUE): 2.5
- C or higher in Management 441 (meets University Senior Assignment) & CMIS 470
- C or higher in courses marked with * in Sample Four-Year Curriculum
Apply Now >>