Management Information Systems
Before applying to the program, students are encouraged to consult with an advisor in the School of Business Student Services Office to discuss the application process and plan a program of study.
To be admitted to the bachelor of science in business administration program, students must:
- Complete all Academic Development courses required by the University
- Complete any courses required to address high school deficiencies
- Apply for admission and be accepted into the School of Business. Students who are not accepted into a program will not be allowed to enroll in 300- or 400- level business courses and will not be eligible to declare a major in Business Administration.
- Summer Term and Fall Semester - March 1
- Spring Semester - October 1
- Cumulative SIUE grade point average required: 2.25
- Business grade point average required (in all required business courses taken at SIUE): 2.25
- C or higher in Management 441 (University Senior Assignment)
- C or higher in courses marked with * in Degree Requirements section
Apply Now >>