Business Economics and Finance
Administration & Application Process
Before applying to the program, students are encouraged to consult with an advisor in the School of Business Student Services Office to discuss the application process and plan a program of study.
To be admitted to the bachelor of science in business economics and finance program, students must:
- Complete all Academic Development courses required by the University;
- Complete any courses required to address high school deficiencies;
- Apply for admission and be accepted into the School of Business. Students who are not accepted into a program will not be allowed to enroll in 300- or 400-level business courses and will not be eligible to declare a major in Business Economics and Finance.
- Summer Term and Fall Semester – March 1
- Spring Semester – October 15
- Cumulative SIUE grade point average required: 2.25
- Business grade point average required (in all required business courses taken at SIUE): 2.25
- C or higher in Management 441 (University Senior Assignment)
- C or higher in courses marked with * in Degree Requirements section.
- Other grade point average requirements apply as listed in the Degree Requirements section.
- Present research projects from ECON 415 or ECON 417 or FIN 430 to the faculty.
Apply Now >>