Business Administration - Management Information Systems Specialization
Administration & Application Process
In addition to admission to SIUE, to enter the bachelor of science in business administration program, students must:
- Complete all Academic Development courses required by the University;
- Complete any courses required to address high school deficiencies;
- Apply for admission and be accepted into the School of Business. Students who are not accepted into a program will not be allowed to enroll in 300- or 400- level business courses and will not be eligible to declare a major in business administration.
Complete details regarding the supplemental application process to the School of Business are available in the undergraduate catalog. Students should work closely with their academic advisors as they make plans to apply for entry to the School of Business.
- Summer Term and Fall Semester - March 1
- Spring Semester - October 1
- Cumulative SIUE grade point average required: 2.25
- Business grade point average required (in all required business courses taken at SIUE): 2.25
- C or higher in Management 441 (University Senior Assignment)
- C or higher in courses marked with * in Degree Requirements section
- Economics grade point average required (in all required Economics courses taken at SIUE): 2.25
Advisement Information >>
Apply Now >>