Before applying to the program, students are encouraged to consult with an advisor in the School of Business Student Services Office to discuss the application process and plan a program of study.
To be admitted to the bachelor of science in business administration program, students must:
- Complete all Academic Development courses required by the University;
- Complete any courses required to address high school deficiencies;
- Apply for admission and be accepted into the School of Business. Students who are not accepted into a program will not be allowed to enroll in 300- or 400- level business courses and will not be eligible to declare a major in Business Administration.
- Summer Term and Fall Semester – March 1
- Spring Semester – October 1
- Cumulative SIUE grade point average required: 2.25
- Business grade point average required (in all required business courses taken at SIUE): 2.25
- C or higher in courses marked with * in Degree Requirements section
- Other Specialization grade point average requirements apply as listed in the Graduate catalog.
Apply Now >>