The SIUE School of Business will be an internationally recognized premier business school that develops highly skilled and innovative professionals who, through achieving their full potential, enhance businesses, organizations, and communities.
The SIUE School of Business engages in high-quality learning experiences, research, and service to develop current and future business professionals, scholars, and leaders.
We Are Committed To
- Provide a leading-edge environment for educating undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education students that fosters creativity, critical thinking, ethical behavior, and an appreciation of globalization and diversity.
- Develop and sustain partnerships with businesses, SIUE departments, and the regional community that lead to professional opportunities for students, alumni, faculty, and regional constituents.
- Offer programs responsive to the needs of our key stakeholders.
- Foster a vibrant regional economy through the exchange of ideas and knowledge.
- Maintain a highly competent administrative and support staff.
- Develop and retain a high-quality faculty whose members strive for excellence, are current in their fields, and make scholarly contributions through discipline-based, applied, and pedagogical research.
These efforts add value: for students, by facilitating and enhancing their career prospects; for organizations, by developing business professionals who meet their needs and stimulate innovation; for the university, by collaborating across the community; and for business disciplines, by producing and disseminating timely and relevant scholarship.
Approved by faculty vote on 24 March 2016