Conferences & Institutes
Consider holding your next seminar, workshop, or conference on the SIUE campus. The SIUE conference and catering facilities are equipped to handle groups from six to 800 persons and offer a variety of attractive decors and room set-ups guaranteed to complement any meeting or meal. Let our professional staff assist you in planning a successful event.Conference Services
- Comprehensive conference budgeting from full support by a grant to full cost recovery from registration fees. We can establish, collect, and administer registration fees; monitor and computerize records of all conference income and expenses; pay all bills; and prepare a final conference financial report.
- Personalized and professional administration of all details related to planning, scheduling, and managing a conference. We can develop timetables, arrange for meeting space, housing, meals, and entertainment; manage the registration process from pre-registrations to staffing the registration desk; prepare and distribute name badges and rosters; and provide on-site management for the entire conference.
- Comprehensive conference evaluations that assess learning and can be of value in planning future conferences. We can design quantitative and qualitative evaluations; collect and analyze data, produce evaluation reports; and make recommendations for future programs.
- Post-conference wrap up to attend to the dozens of details that occur in connection with a conference. We can pay all bills, write thank you letters, process travel, honoraria, and expense documents for speakers; and update rosters of attendees.
- Individualized long-range plans to meet continuing professional needs of people in your organization. We can design surveys to determine continuing education needs; plan a combination of future programs; develop long-range publicity plans; and plan budgets to make your conference self-supporting
To learn more about Conferences and Institutes contact:
Office of Conferences and Institutes
Campus Box 1084
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
Edwardsville, IL 62026
Email Tim Engelman at email@example.com