Payments made by 4:30PM Central Time are considered the same business day.
Online payments made at siue.edu/paymybill are easy and convenient, and post immediately to your account!
- eCheck (no service fee)
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express (2.75% fee applies)
- Want to avoid the fee? Instead of using your debit card, select the eCheck option and enter the associated bank routing number and your checking account number (do not enter the check number!) If you do not know the bank routing number and your checking account number, call your bank. Here's an example. You only have to enter this once and save it then you can use it for your next payment.
In person using cash or check
By mail with check
- You MUST include the student's University ID number (begins with 800) and name to ensure payment is posted accurately and timely. Make check payable to SIUE and allow at least 7 days for Post Office handling.
- Mail to: SIUE Bursar's Office, P.O. Box 1042, Edwardsville, IL 62026-1042
- Overnight express or shipping service please use: SIUE Bursar's Office, Rendleman Hall Room 1101, #6 Hairpin Drive, Edwardsville, IL 62026-1042
- Post-dated checks are not accepted by the University. Upon receipt of a post-dated check, the Bursar's Office will return the check to the maker. Financial clearance will not be granted based on a post-dated check.
Night Deposit payments (check only) may be dropped into the Night Deposit located outside the Bursar's main office in Rendleman Hall. Include the student's University ID number (begins with 800) and name to ensure payment is posted accurately and timely.