How to authorize a parent or third party
Students follow the steps below:
- Go to siue.edu/paymybill and select Student Login.
- Enter your e-ID and password.
- Select "Add New" under the "Third Party Information" section.
- Create a Third Party User Name (this can be anything you choose, like "johnsmom").
- Enter your third party's email address.
- (Optional) Add a personal note to be included in the welcome email sent to your third party.
- Select "Yes" to allow your third party to view and make payment on your account.
Parents and third parties follow the steps below:
- Read your email message which will contain your user name, temporary password and a link to siue.edu/paymybill. You may choose to save this link to your browser's "Favorites".
- After logging in the first time, you will be prompted to change your password.
- Use the menu to view your student's account or to make a payment.
Parents and other third parties with multiple students attending SIUE will have a different user name for each student.
If a third party forgets their password, contact your student and ask them to re-set your password. Students reset a third party password by logging in to siue.edu/paymybill and selecting "Edit" and "Reset Password" for the third party user name. A temporary password will be emailed to the third party's email address.