Training tomorrow's public and nonprofit leaders today!
MPA Application Process
The program has a simple application process. The SIUE MPA Program currently has approximately 110-130 students enrolled and is a diverse program. We value the experiences that each student brings to the program and the classes.1. Submit an Application for Admission to Graduate Study along with $30 to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Download and submit the following form:
2. Mail a copy of your undergraduate transcript(s) to:
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
Office of Graduate Admissions
Edwardsville, IL 62026
3. The Public Administration & Policy Analysis program director will review your application. A grade point average of 2.7 (on a 4.0 point scale) is required. Applicants who do not have a 2.7 grade point average will be asked to produce additional credentials (resume, standardized test scores). International students must posses a minimum TOEFL score of 550.
4. If you are interested in applying for a Graduate Assistantship, save the form to your computer, then fill out form, and e-mail the completed form as an attachment to the firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If you are interested in applying for an Internship, save the form to your computer, then fill out form, and e-mail the completed form as an attachment to the email@example.com
6. After being accepted into the program, make an appointment for advisement with: