1. Where is Birger Hall and what are the Alumni Office hours?
2. What benefits are available through the Alumni Association?
3. I am a current dues-paying member of the Alumni Association; what does the new non-dues membership structure mean for my membership?
4. How do I continue receiving membership benefits during this transition period?
5. I am a graduate of SIUC; do my benefits carry over?
6. Where does my alumni hangtag allow me to park?
7. Is it possible to receive the Alestle?
8. How can I contact a former classmate?
9. Can I get a permanent e-mail address?
10. Does my Alumni Association membership allow me to use the computer labs?
11. How do I get a copy of my transcripts?
No matter when you graduated, you will always have access to CougarNet using your University ID, commonly known as your "800" number. If you have forgotten your UID, please contact the Student Services center at 618-650-2080 to obtain it. Otherwise, follow these steps to login to CougarNet with your UID:
13. How do I request a replacement/additional copy of my diploma?