Tips for Course Schedule Search on CougarNet
- You must select a subject; you can click and drag to select all subjects; you can use Ctrl and click to select more than one subject.
- If you want a list of all courses that meet a specific General Education requirement, you can click and drag to select all subjects. Under Attribute Type select the General Education requirement you need. For example, if you know you need an Introductory Social Science course, but you don't know which courses fit that requirement, you can select all subjects. Then select Introductory Social Sciences under Attribute Type. This will provide you with all Introductory Social Science courses being taught that term.
- You can use a variety of additional criteria to narrow your search. These criteria include instructor, day and time, instructional method, etc.
- Once you have found courses in the Class Schedule Listing, you can click on the Course Name for course availability and prerequisites. Click View Catalog Entry for the course description.
- The five-digit number after the course title is the Course Request Number (CRN). This number is required for web registration.