Tentative Agenda for December 9, 2004 5:00 Meeting/ Pot
- Have social time to eat snacks
- Discuss previous events (field trip and “Ag in the
- Discuss possible event for January, and go over the
definite upcoming events
- Discuss dues with members present
- Discuss constitution with members present
- Discuss any other business necessary
Minutes of SIUE Student Chapter of NSTA
November 12, 2004
MEMBERS PRESENT: Christine Danowski, Crystal Haselhorst, Dr. Marlette (Advisor), Laura
Stacey Stawar, Christy Woodward
- Discuss Old Business
- Discuss New Business
- City Museum opportunities
- Zoo opportunities
- Membership fees
- Regional Office of
Education Calendar-Christine will contact Harry Briggs about obtaining
calendars to hand out at upcoming meetings/events.
- Hoyleton Elementary
- Watershed Nature Center
- Meadow Church volunteer
- Fundraising for National
Convention-possible ideas include science display boards or Krispy Kreme
donuts. Christy is contacting Cheryl Herd about more possibilities.
- Possibly City Museum or
- February 12, 2005-Science Olympiad
- February 19, 2005-School of Education Open House. There was talk of possibly setting up a
booth if anyone is interested.
- March 2005-Madison
County Teachers Institute, St. Clair County Teachers Institute, Math & Science
Conference. Anyone interested in presenting is encouraged to do so.
- March 31-April 3, 2005-National
Convention in Dallas. Christine is looking for a detailed schedule of events.
December 9, 2004 at 5:00pm (Potluck)
This page brought to you by the National Science Teachers
Association student chapter at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville.
For problems or questions regarding this website contact Amanda Pilkington at
Dr. Marlette at
Last updated: 11/29/04.