SIUE Chemistry Club
November 15, 2007
Dylan Downs – Vice President; Crystal Hise – Treasurer; Megan Muehlenfeld – Secretary;
- We held a Clothing and Canned Food Drive. Thanks to John and Mariellen for donating goods! Crystal is taking
the cans to Collinsville Food Pantry and the clothes to the Salvation army.
- Silk screening will be held Thursday, November 29th at 5:00pm.
- Crystal and Mariellen will be cleaning up the room over Thanksgiving break! The officers will be meeting after
break to organize the books.
- We have three possible dates for the Christmas party: Fri. Nov 30, Sat. Dec1, Fri. Dec 7. We will let you know
the exact date once we get in touch with Dr. Eilers.
- We will be sending the box for the Soldier overseas project soon. We collected almost everything on the list and
took a picture of chemistry club members to send with it.
- The Next meeting will be held Friday, December 7 at 2:00 pm in the chemistry club room.
The meeting was adjourned at 1:24 pm