SIUE Chemistry Club
November 02, 2007
Dylan Downs – Vice President; Crystal Hise – Treasurer; Megan Muehlenfeld – Secretary; and Daniel Banks –
- Stacy Bradford talked about a care package for a soldier. She is getting clubs to put care packages together for
Sergeant Eagan. You may sign up for something to give on the chemistry club door. Feel free to give anything
except pork, chocolate, aerosols, and anything religious. Bring your gifts to the chemistry club room or to Stacy
Bradford’s office in the basement of the Science Building.
- Trivia Night will be held Sunday, November 4, 2007, at 3:00 at Dr. Lindell’s house. Directions are posted on
yahoo groups. Come help us beat the other clubs!
- The canned food/clothing drive will be held all next week. We will be leaving out boxes to fill around the science
building. We will be putting up posters and fliers. Thanks to Isaac and Matt for helping with the posters and fliers!
- We will be making two new t shirt designs for this year. One has chemistry spelled in many languages. Another is
about hydrogen bonding. We will inform you more about when silk screening will take place at a later date.
- We are waiting for confirmation of the tours that are being planned. We will let you know of the date as soon as
we get information!
- We will be sorting through ACS posters to take to the Science Center on Saturday.
- The next meeting will be held Thursday, November 15, 2007, at 1:00 pm.
- The meeting was adjourned at 2:16 pm.