The EUE proposal should contain the following information, assembled in the order indicated. Proposals that do not follow the prescribed format will not be reviewed. Subheadings within the proposal narrative should be clearly labeled. Note the stringent page and format limits on the proposal narrative.
An online application form will be used to submit applications. The form requires the following information:
Section 1: General Information
- Title, Project Director contact information, etc.
Section 2: Project Narrative
- Summary (2500 character limit)
- Narrative (file upload with a limit of 6 double-spaced pages)
- Budget and Justification (included in Narrative file, but not counted in page limits)
- Budget and Cost-Sharing summaries
- Biographical Sketch or CV (4000 character limit)
- Appendices (must be approved by EUE coordinator before uploading files)
Section 3: Support Statement from Chair and Dean
- Memos from Chair and Dean (uploaded files to be included with online application)
Section 4: Results from Prior EUE Support (if applicable)
- Project description and outcomes (5000 character limit)
An online application must be submitted by February 3, 2014. Contact the EUE Coordinator for access to the online application system. Additional instructions for preparing a proposal are available in this PDF document.