PREPARATION OF PROPOSALS
The EUE proposal should contain the following information, assembled in the order indicated. Proposals that do not follow the prescribed format will not be reviewed. Subheadings within the proposal narrative should be clearly labeled. Note the stringent page and format limits on the proposal narrative. All forms are available electronically and in print. Electronic versions of the forms may be downloaded from this website by clicking the Forms link above, or the links on this page. Additional instructions for preparing a proposal are available in this PDF document.
1. EUE Cover Page (click to download: PDF Format, MS Word format)
2. Unit Support Statement from Chair and Dean (click to download: PDF Format, MS Word format)
3. Results from Prior EUE Support (click to download: PDF Format, MS Word format)
4. Proposal Narrative (6 double-spaced pages), including:
- Current Situation
- Proposed Project
- Evaluation and Dissemination
5. Budget and Budget Justification
6. Biographical Sketch or CV, limited to two pages per Project Director
7. Appendices (If appropriate, please check with EUE coordinator before including)
An electronic copy of the proposal must be submitted by February 18, 2013 to the EUE Coordinator via email.