CURRENT EUE PROPOSAL GUIDELINES (FY 2014)
1. Projects or improvements that lead to outcomes related to the two areas listed below will be given special consideration:
- Research or programs that help promote our understanding of retention issues or the development of programs that will help support retention, persistence, and completion
- Projects that support the development of online and blended learning opportunities, particularly those that will have broad and long-term impact.
2. An additional step is required for proposals that are of the study-abroad or travel-study type. All such proposals are to coordinate their proposed project with the Director of the Center for International Programs. As such, applicants are to submit their EUE proposal, inclusive of budget, to the Center for International Programs in order to obtain from that office a Unit Support Statement. Coordination and submission for study-abroad, or travel-study EUE proposals is to be done in the time frame of January 2, 2013 to January 20, 2013.
3. Applications for multiple-year funding will no longer be considered.
4. EUE awards will be given pending budget availability.