Dr. Albert C. J. Luo - Professor (Click to see more details.)
Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
School of Engineering
Southern Illinois University
Edwardsville, IL 62026-1805
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, 1995.
- M.S., Engineering Mechanics, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, Liaoning, China,1990.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Sichuan Institute of Chemical Technology, Zigong, Sichuan, China, 1984.
• Research Interests
- Singularity and Nonlinear Dynamics on Discontinuous Vector Fields
- Fundamental Theory for Chaos in Nonlinear Hamiltonian Systems
- Nonlinear Vibration in Molecular Dynamics
- Nonlinear Dynamics in MEMS and Nano-devices
- Regular and Irregular Motions for Nonlinear Dynamical Systems
- Nonlinear Structural Dynamics
- Nonlinear Continuous Mechanics and Damage Mechanics
- Fractal Theory and Statistical Physics
- Lie Group Analysis of nonlinear Partial Differential Equations
• Conference Website
• Conference of Dynamics, Vibration, and Control 2009 at Chendu, China.
• Click to see more