Dr. H. Felix Lee is a Professor of Industrial
and Manufacturing Engineering at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville.
His area of research and teaching interest is in computer
integrated design and manufacturing, computer simulation and O.R. applications. He renovated Manufacturing Engineering
curriculum and courses with introduction of CAD/ CAM/ CAE/ PDM,
and has taught students and Boeing engineers with these courses.
He was a recipient of a NSF research grant on developing an
integrated design-aid tool for flexible manufacturing systems.
He is a member of SME, IIE, INFORMS, Tau Beta Pi, and Phi
Kappa Phi. He co-authored with D.W. Fulton the book "CAD
with Unigraphics: Engineering Design in Computer Integrated
Design and Manufacturing". His papers appear in numerous
refereed journals, books, and proceedings.
Areas of Expertise
- Ph.D. Industrial and Operations Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1989
- M.S. Industrial Engineering and Management, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, 1984
- B.S. Industrial Engineering, Hanyang University, Seoul, South Korea, 1982
- Computer Simulation & Operations Research
- CAD/CAM/CAE and Applications of 3D Modeling for Productivity Improvements
- Design and Operation of Advanced Manufacturing Systems
- Continuous Quality Improvements
- IME 375 3-D Modeling in Product Design
- IME 467 Total Quality and Taguchi Methods
- IME 468 Operations Research - Simulation
- IME 470 Manufacturing Systems
- IME 475 CAD/CAM/CAE
- IME575 Advanced CAD/CAM/CAE